July 2008
14151617181920

• annie: I so love those threes of yours, Karen. They just take my heart

Tuscan Vineyard Sunset – Karen Winters Impressionist Oil Painting

July 13th, 2008

Tuscan Vineyard Sunset 6 x 8 oil on canvas

SOLD

Although this painting is sold, you can see more of my vineyard paintings here

I am happy to paint on commission if you are interested in a vineyard sunset painting in any size.

Click this link to write me.
See more of my paintings on my website

1. This is gorgeous—truly amazing. It must be incredibly satisfying to capture beauty so beautifully.

Diane

Comment by Diane — July 13, 2008 @ 7:39 pm
  2. This is absolutely stunning! Most excellent!

It would be perfect in my living room.

Comment by Deb — July 13, 2008 @ 7:50 pm
  3. I love your paintings and the way you can get so much light and life into them!
    I nominated you for an award. check out my blog for more information! http://deliberatelycreative.blogspot.com/ Cheers!

Comment by Stephanie — July 13, 2008 @ 8:18 pm
  4. This is such a lovely sunset, Karen, and I was happy
    to see two of my favorites at the California Art Club
    Associates’ Show in Pasadena. Thanks for giving us links
    to follow where your work appears.

Comment by Annie — July 13, 2008 @ 8:18 pm
  5. This is very beautiful. The sky and light are stunning!

Comment by delph — July 14, 2008 @ 2:01 am
  6. Oh my goodness, this is a keeper! Every bit as stunning as everyone has said already. What a great color sense you have.

Comment by MaryO — July 14, 2008 @ 5:14 am
  7. Beautiful job..i did not realize these were all so small…which makes them even more amazing…alot packed into a small space!

Comment by Margaret Hunt — July 14, 2008 @ 5:31 am
  8. Karen,
    It IS a lovely painting. The colors and the captured light vibrate on the canvas.
    It was nice seeing you Saturday at the exhibition. I had an absolute ball and am imagining that you did to. I’m only sorry I didn’t make more time to talk to you a bit. Both of your paintings in the show were wonderful…. and oh so different from one another. Be well…. maybe we’ll run in to one another somewhere else and be able to chat a bit.

Comment by Marian Fortunati — July 14, 2008 @ 6:39 am
  9. Just breathtaking!

Comment by Barbara Weeks — July 14, 2008 @ 7:07 am
  10. Maggie, just to clarify for everyone – my paintings are not all this small – not at all. My smallest ones have been 5 x 7 – so this is a variation to that size. By far most of my paintings are 9 x 12 or larger. I always put the size under the picture so people can easily tell.

Comment by Karen — July 14, 2008 @ 7:45 am
  11. Karen, this is spot on!!! The colors are incredible, I can feel the suns heat on the soil! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Comment by Tami — July 14, 2008 @ 8:04 pm
  12. Karen, I love the way you have the light travelling across your canvas. Sigh contentedly.

Comment by Susan — July 15, 2008 @ 7:40 am
  13. Beatutiful work, Karen. I love the sunset colors.

Comment by Judy — July 29, 2008 @ 1:38 pm